easyJet Pilot training
easyJet course milestones:
- Selection for CTC WINGS easyJet MPL cadet programme
- Theoretical Knowledge (TK) training
- Theoretical Knowledge exams (ATPL)
- Airline Preparation Days
- easyJet management engagement visits
- Core flying experience
- Upset Recovery Training (UPRT) and multi engine experience
- Basic phase introduction to A320 - procedural instrument training and multi-crew procedures with URT
- Intermediate phase - A320 systems and procedures training including URT consolidation
- Advanced phase - A320 type rating training and issue of restricted MPL (Multi-crew Pilot Licence) and Base training
- Initial Operating Experience (IOE) phase
- Final operating line check
- Unrestricted MPL as First Officer for easyJet
- Full time employment opportunity with easyJet normally offered after 12 months
- ATPL issued upon achieving 1500 hours of total relevant experience
- Optional BSc Honours Degree in Professional Aviation Pilot Practice
CTC Aviation and easyJet - flying together since 1995
When easyJet first took off in 1995, it was CTC Aviation pilots who were at the controls. Two of our Board members operated the first flights to Scotland and we have been working in partnership together ever since.
Today, CTC Aviation remains easyJet's preferred supplier of pilots and cadet pilot training. Over the years we have delivered well over 10,000 training courses for qualified easyJet pilots and more than 2,000 of our CTC WINGS graduates have begun their flying careers as an easyJet First Officer either through the CTC WINGS ATPL Integrated or the much sought after CTC WINGS easyJet MPL Routes.
This year's CTC WINGS easyJet MPL programme will provide opportunities for aspiring pilots to be pre-selected by Europe's leading airline and train with one of the world's leading airline training companies. And, in addition to receiving the very best training, you have the added bonus exclusively available through CTC Aviation, to incorporate the optional BSc Honours 'easyJet Degree' into your training.
If you think you have what it takes to be an easyJet pilot, you won't find a better opportunity. easyJet and CTC Aviation are both trail blazers in their own arenas. Between us we demand and deliver the highest standards; ensuring the right people are selected, the very best training is provided using state-of-the-art resources and industry-leading techniques, and the most professional, safety and customer care-conscious pilots are at the controls - together, CTC WINGS and easyJet are offering fantastic, unrivalled opportunities for tomorrow's airline pilots.
Why train with CTC Aviation?
What is MPL?
Entry criteria and selection process
CTC Aviation's exclusive 'Performance Protection'
Finance, funding and remuneration
The training programme
During active application windows a green 'apply now' tab will be visible half way up this page on the right of the middle navigation bar. Outside of these dates you will find a 'stay updated' tab to register your details and ensure you are the first to hear any news and confirmation of when the application window is open.
The initial intake of 36 cadets were selected during May 2014 and will commence training during summer/autumn 2014. It is anticipated that there will be further opportunities in the future. If you missed thse first application window, you can register to keep up to date with details of future application windows. Alternatively, you can apply to the CTC WINGS ATPL Integrated Route at any time throughout the year. easyJet will continue to select from our CTC WINGS graduate airline placement pool to fulfil their cadet pilot intake requirement over and above those trained through the CTC WINGS easyJet MPL cadet programme.