easyJet Pilot training
easyJet course milestones:
- Pre-selection by CTC Aviation and easyJet
- Theoretical Knowledge (TK) training
- Theoretical Knowledge exams (ATPL)
- Airline Preparation Days (APD)
- easyJet management engagement visits
- Core flying experience
- Upset Recovery Training (UPRT) and multi engine experience
- Basic phase introduction to A320 - procedural instrument training and multi-crew procedures with UPRT
- Intermediate phase - A320 systems and procedures training including URT consolidation
- Advanced phase - A320 type rating training and issue of restricted MPL (Multi-crew Pilot Licence) and Base training
- Initial Operating Experience (IOE) phase
- Final operating line check
- Unrestricted MPL as First Officer for easyJet
- Full time employment opportunity with easyJet normally offered after 12 months
- ATPL issued upon achieving 1500 hours of total relevant experience
- Optional BSc Honours Degree in Professional Aviation Pilot Practice
CTC Aviation and easyJet - flying together since 1995
We are delighted to announce that our CTC WINGS MPL Route in partnership with easyJet is now open for applications - apply today!
Please note: easyJet also continues to select from our Airline Placement Pool of CTC WINGS Integrated ATPL "white tail" graduate pilots which is always open for applications
When easyJet first took off in 1995, it was CTC Aviation pilots who were at the controls. Two of our Board members operated the first flights to Scotland and we have been working in partnership together ever since.
Today, CTC Aviation remains easyJet's preferred supplier of pilots and cadet pilot training. Over the years we have delivered well over 10,000 training courses for qualified easyJet pilots and more than 2,000 of our CTC WINGS graduates have begun their flying careers as an easyJet First Officer either through the CTC WINGS Integrated ATPL "white tail" Route, or the much sought after CTC WINGS MPL Routes in partnership with easyJet.
Our CTC WINGS MPL Route in partnership with easyJet provides opportunities for aspiring pilots to be pre-selected by Europe's leading airline and go on to train with one of the world's leading airline training companies. In addition to receiving the very best training and the combined CTC WINGS and easyJet enhanced sponsorship package, you have the added bonus exclusively available through CTC Aviation, to incorporate the optional BSc Honours 'easyJet Degree' into your training.
If you think you have what it takes to be an easyJet pilot, you won't find a better opportunity. easyJet and CTC Aviation are both trail blazers in their own arenas. Between us we demand and deliver the highest standards; ensuring the right people are selected, the very best training is provided using state-of-the-art resources and industry-leading techniques, and the most professional, safety and customer care-conscious pilots are at the controls. Together, CTC WINGS and easyJet are offering fantastic, unrivalled opportunities for tomorrow's airline pilots.
Why train with CTC Aviation?
What is MPL?
Entry criteria and selection process
CTC WINGS enhanced sponsorship
Finance, funding and remuneration
The training programme
There will be regular interview dates and we will send details to everyone who has started or completed their application for this Route as these dates are confirmed. If you miss the interview opportunity, you can always apply to the CTC WINGS Integrated ATPL "white tail" Route. A number of our Partner airlines, including easyJet regularly select from the Airline Placement Pool of our "white tail" graduates and this Route continues to enjoy an unrivalled 98% placement record.