- Training Courses
- About CTC Wings
- Locations & Fleet
State of the art training centres and aircraft fleet.Global Training Centres
- Media & Downloads
Use our course assistant
Call our Pilot Careers Advice Centre +44 (0) 2380 742 400, Mon - Fri, 0800 - 1800 HRS GMT
LIMITED OFFER: Pay 2014 prices for your CTC TAKEOFF training Discover more
About our Airline Training Partnership (ATP) Scheme
Our ATP scheme is designed to select, train and prepare newly-qualified professional pilots from EASA Approved Training Organisations (ATOs) to become eligible for aircraft type rating training and placement by CTC FLEXICREW with one of our Partner airlines as a co-pilot.
Minimum requirements for initial application onto our ATP scheme are:
1. Hold a CPL/MEIR with ATPL Theory (‘frozen’ ATPL) issued by an EASA Member State (first series pass at CPL and IR skills tests)
2. Hold an unrestricted Class 1 Medical certificate
3. Have an unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
4. Produce a CRC (Criminal Record Check) Basic Disclosure Certificate
If your application to join the ATP scheme is successful, you will be required to attend an initial selection event at Dibden Manor, UK.
If you are successful at the selection event, you will then be invited to enrol upon our Airline Qualification Course (AQC) which fully incorporates the EASA Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) requirements. The focus of the course is upon airline-style training and forms the necessary foundations required for subsequent aircraft type rating and line training and forms the final selection stage of the ATP scheme.
Successful completion of the three stages of selection of the ATP scheme demonstrates that you are a pilot who has achieved the high standards expected by our Partner airlines. You are now ready to commence aircraft type rating training and take advantage of the possible placement opportunities which are available from CTC FLEXICREW with our expanding list of Partner airlines.
1) The CTC FLEXICREW ATP pilot database augments our CTC WINGS graduate Airline Placement Pool (APP). Pilots registered with CTC FLEXICREW having completed our ATP scheme will be selected for aircraft type rating training when we have opportunities with our Partner airlines that are not immediately fulfilled by our CTC WINGS graduates.
2) Some of our Partner airlines may require a contribution towards aircraft type rating costs. Details of the terms on offer will be made available for you to review at the point of offer as these can vary considerably.
3) All non-native English speakers will be required to meet IELTS Level 6 and produce relevant certification to confirm this.