- Training Courses
- About CTC Wings
- Locations & Fleet
State of the art training centres and aircraft fleet.Global Training Centres
- Media & Downloads
Use our course assistant
SPECIAL OFFER - complete all your training in NZ..more
Have you seen our new CTC WINGS PROSPECTUS 2014 yet? Viewable here
Read our latest newsletter - http://issuu.com/ctcaviationltd/docs/_e2_80_a2july_newsletter_a4_lr?e=7115604/8538474" target="_blank">July 2014
CTC TAKEOFF SPECIAL OFFERS - £500 discount or complete your CPL in Phoenix...more
NEW Follow us on instragram
Apply to our CTC WINGS ATPL Integrated Route any time and you can still join easyJet, British Airways, Monarch Airlines and more...
CTC Wings - better than ever ...more
CTC Aviation launches Crew Training Centre - Phoenix...more
Did you hear about the easyJet Degree...it's here!
Next CTC WINGS Careers Events ...book now
News on the BSc Honours Degree with CTC Wings and Middlesex University...more
CTC Wings courses start every month, selection every week - apply today.
Hear what the airlines say about CTC Aviation on @CTCAviation
About our Airline Training Partnership (ATP) Scheme
Our ATP scheme is designed to select, train and prepare newly-qualified professional pilots from EASA Approved Training Organisations (ATOs) to become eligible for aircraft type rating training and placement by CTC FLEXICREW with one of our Partner airlines as a co-pilot.
Minimum requirements for initial application onto our ATP scheme are:
1. Hold a CPL/MEIR with ATPL Theory (‘frozen’ ATPL) issued by an EASA Member State (first series pass at CPL and IR skills tests)
2. Hold an unrestricted Class 1 Medical certificate
3. Have an unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
4. Produce a CRC (Criminal Record Check) Basic Disclosure Certificate
If your application to join the ATP scheme is successful, you will be required to attend an initial selection event at Dibden Manor, UK.
If you are successful at the selection event, you will then be invited to enrol upon our Airline Qualification Course (AQC) which fully incorporates the EASA Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) requirements. The focus of the course is upon airline-style training and forms the necessary foundations required for subsequent aircraft type rating and line training and forms the final selection stage of the ATP scheme.
Successful completion of the three stages of selection of the ATP scheme demonstrates that you are a pilot who has achieved the high standards expected by our Partner airlines. You are now ready to commence aircraft type rating training and take advantage of the possible placement opportunities which are available from CTC FLEXICREW with our expanding list of Partner airlines.
1) The CTC FLEXICREW ATP pilot database augments our CTC WINGS graduate Airline Placement Pool (APP). Pilots registered with CTC FLEXICREW having completed our ATP scheme will be selected for aircraft type rating training when we have opportunities with our Partner airlines that are not immediately fulfilled by our CTC WINGS graduates.
2) Some of our Partner airlines may require a contribution towards aircraft type rating costs. Details of the terms on offer will be made available for you to review at the point of offer as these can vary considerably.
3) All non-native English speakers will be required to meet IELTS Level 6 and produce relevant certification to confirm this.