CTC Wings Global News
Please find below the latest news from CTC Wings.
December 10 2013 | Read the full article →
- After two years graduate salaries are between £30,000 and £50,000
- Over 99% of CTC Aviation cadet graduates have been placed with airlines
- 235,000 new pilots needed worldwide
- 91% of pilots expect the number…
November 28 2013 | Read the full article →
Hamilton Airport-based airline pilot training provider, CTC Aviation, has appointed Air Vice-Marshal Peter Stockwell as its new Managing Director.
Currently Chief of the Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF), Peter joins CTC Aviation as Managing Director in mid-February…
October 31 2013 | Read the full article →
· Sales up 46% for the year ending 30th June 2013 when compared to the same period last year
· 14th fastest growing UK private company for international sales. Overseas revenue tops £4 million in 2012, compared to…
October 28 2013 | Read the full article →
The BSc Degree with Honours in Professional Aviation Pilot Practice available in association with Middlesex University and CTC Aviation is now available via the UCAS website or direct through the CTC Wings programme. Details on the potential student loan…
October 25 2013 | Read the full article →
British Airways will formally announce the re-opening of their Future Pilot Programme at the Heathrow Professional Flight Training Exhibition this Saturday, 26th October 2013.
CTC Aviation was chosen by British Airways in 2011 to manage the entire FPP…