About the programme
- Your first solo flight
- Achieving your Private Pilots Licence (PPL)
- Achieving your Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL)
- Passing your ATPL exams
- Airline Qualification Course
- A320 Type Rating
We are not currently taking applications for this programme. If you would like to be updated when applications open please contact us at email@example.com. Otherwise stay tuned to our website for more information as it comes in! Click here for information about our other training programmes
Some describe this route as zero to hero as no experience is necessary!
From people who have never sat in the cockpit of an aircraft, to those who already have a Private Pilots License (PPL) and a few hours of flying experience, the Jetstar Ab initio Cadet Programme is the course for you! You’ll not only receive the highest quality training to achieve all the required licences, but on completion of the course you’ll also be eligible for direct employment as a First Officer flying for Jetstar.
- Length of programme - Nineteen (19) months
- Flying School Location - Hamilton (New Zealand) and Southampton (United Kingdom)
- Course Cost - NZ$123,500 (including GST)
- Acommodation & Meals - Accommodation additional for training in NZ. Included for the advanced training (ACP) in the UK
- Funding - This is a self-funded course only, there is no student loan available