About the programme
- Completing the Airline Qualification Course (AQC)
- Achieving your jet Type Rating
The Jetstar Asia Advanced Cadet Programme is not currently open for application. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be updated when applications open up again.
Licensed pilots are eligible to apply for the Jetstar Advanced Cadet Programme (ACP). This route puts you on a fast track to the right hand seat of one of Jetstar’s A320s.
- Elegibility - Pilots with a CPL/MEIR and ATPL subjects (CAAS Licence)
- Length of programme - 10 weeks approximately
- Endorsement Location - Southampton, UK
- Course Cost (includes Jetstar costs) - NZ$62,800
- Accommodation and Meals - All meals and accommodation included for duration of training
- Singaporean national - This course is only available to Singaporean nationals