Crew Training Centres & Accommodation
While you're with CTC Wings, you'll be training on the very best equipment, working in purpose-built facilities and living in comfortable accommodation. Each location is tailored to the different stages of your training.
- Hamilton, New Zealand
- Our 19,000sq ft Crew Training Centre offers several flight simulators, briefing rooms, lecture rooms, planning and operation facilities.
- Accommodation - New Zealand
- While you’re training in Hamilton, you may be housed at our accommodation complexes, Clearways, Peachgrove or Knox Street.
- Dibden Manor, UK
- Dibden Manor is the home of our Group Headquarters. It is used for the selection process and advanced ground training courses.
- Nursling, UK
- Home to our B737 & Airbus Full Flight Simulators, you will be using the most up-to-date training technology available here at Nursling.
- Bournemouth, UK
- Located at Bournemouth International Airport, this is where you will complete the final stages (CPL/IR) of the basic flight training phase.