- Selection for the "Qatar Wings" MPL cadet programme
- Conditional offer of employment with Qatar Airways for successful applicants prior to commencement of training
- Theoretical Knowledge (TK) training
- Theoretical Knowledge exams (ATPL)
- Airline Preparation Days
- Core flying experience
- Upset Recovery Training (URT) and multi engine experience
- Basic phase introduction to A320 - procedural instrument training and multi-crew procedures with URT
- Intermediate phase - A320 systems and procedures training including URT consolidation
- Advanced phase - A320 type rating training and issue of restricted MPL (Multi-crew Pilot Licence) and Base training
- Initial Operating Experience (IOE) phase
- Final operating line check
- Unrestricted MPL as First Officer for Qatar Airways
- ATPL issued upon achieving 1500 hours of total relevant experience
Imagine being a pilot for one of the world's leading airlines.....
What you are imagining could now become reality.
"Qatar Wings" is a new international cadet pilot programme that brings together the 5 star qualities of one of the world's most exciting airlines and the expertise of one of the world's leading airline training providers. Qatar Airways and CTC Aviation have joined forces to offer tomorrow's airline pilots the very best in training and employment opportunities and uniquely this programme is open to applicants worldwide - no experience required.
Developed jointly by Qatar Airways, CTC Aviation and the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, the "Qatar Wings" Multi-crew Pilot Licence is a programme for international applicants offering an opportunity for successful candidates to benefit from the very best of training and employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Qatar Airways pilot, here is your chance of a lifetime. Qatar Airways and CTC are both leading lights in the airline industry. Between us we demand and deliver standards that are without equal; ensuring the right people are selected, the very best training is provided using state of the art resources and industry-leading techniques and the most professional, safety and customer care-conscious pilots are at the controls - "Qatar Wings" offers unrivalled opportunities for tomorrow's airline pilots...wherever you are in the world.
As Qatar Airways pilot you will be based in Doha and work on one of the world's most modern fleets of over 120 aircraft across a route network of 120 destinations worldwide. In an airline that has enjoyed 30% year on year growth, the career opportunities on offer are almost limitless! As a successful applicant to "Qatar Wings" you will be given a conditional letter of employment before your training commences and begin training confident in the knowledge that you are destined to join the Qatar Airways team on successful completion of their training.
Learn more about Qatar Airways and then take your first step to becoming a Qatar Airways pilot. Read on and apply today!
Please note: This programme is open to applications all year round and there are opportunities to start training with CTC and "Qatar Wings" throughout the year. CTC will run regular assessment days at our Crew Training Centres in the United Kingdom and New Zealand. We will also host assessment events at venues around the world when the number of applicants from a particular region proves sufficient. Details of these selection events will be emailed to applicants and posted on this website when confirmed. Training will take place at both our United Kingdom and New Zealand Crew Training Centres. Training courses for successful "Qatar Wings" applicants will commence every two months throughout the year.